Bumper Bar Scrapes and Scratches
Deep Panel Scratch or Dent with Paint Damage
Surface Scratches and Marks
Side Mirror Scrapes and Scratches
Alloy Wheel Scrapes
Interior Leather and Vinyl Repairs
So Many Happy Clients
Take the hassle out of car repairs. So you can get on with life.
We’ll reverse scratch and dent, like nothing ever happened.
Schmick Members will be able to drive with the peace of mind knowing that unforeseen minor cosmetic scratches, dents and scuffs, caused by everyday travels, can now be repaired from just $50 per repair.* Additional advantages include booking repairs through our dedicated member’s App, and having our mobile technicians undertake repairs at member’s convenience at their home or place of work.
Drive with peace of mind knowing that unforeseen minor cosmetic scratches, dents and scuffs caused by everyday travel can now be repaired at your convenience.
Keeping your car looking as good as new, inside and out, is easy with Schmick’s Scratch & Dent Assist.
Convenience and Comfort every time
Schmick understands your time is precious which is why their fully equipped mobile repair technician will come to you. All repairs can be done in the comfort of your own home or at your work. This means no loss of your motor vehicle and no costly down time.
Why invest in a Schmick Scratch and Dent Repair Membership?
- 15 years experience in Cosmetic Repair Memberships
- Highly trained trade qualified technicians utilising the latest technology for minor vehicle body damage, scratches, dents and scuffs.
- Australia’s largest fleet of mobile repair vans
- Repairs are undertaken at your convenience either at your home or place of work
- No impact on your car insurance
- No increase in yearly insurance premium due to minor claims
- No additional car rental charge – we’ll be done in a few hours
- No loss in trade value – due to unsightly dents and scratches caused during every day travels
Receive Special Member Pricing Upon Enquiry
Enquire below to access this exclusive deal.
How to Request a Repair
Requesting a repair is easy. Once you're a Schmick Platinum Member, simply follow these three easy steps:
- Simply check that the damage falls within the program guidelines and size limits.
- Take a photo of the damage and email it together with your Schmick membership or vehicle registration number to email@example.com OR download and use the Schmick member exclusive repairs app.
- A Schmick technician will call you to arrange a suitable time and location to assess and repair.
Repairs that exceed the size limits of your Schmick membership program may still be able to be repaired be a Schmick technician at a Schmick member discounted price. Please ask us to assess.
- Chrome and high polishes alloy wheels
- Replacement parts
- Structural damage
- Non painted textured plastic components
- Damage on your vehicle prior to joining Schmick